March 17, 2012

Tori & Alex Are Married!

   As expected it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding! Tori was an absolutely stunning bride and Alex was a very handsome groom. The wedding ceremony took place in Fort Worth at a very pretty church. It was an intimate, beautiful, and heartfelt ceremony. Tori walked down the isle to a beautiful song that had everyone in the room teary eyed, not to mention she looked breath taking. The bridesmaids were also gorgeous, Tori picked out very pretty and elegant dresses.

After the "I do's" and vows everyone was invited to the reception that took place off Vickery. The reception area had an inside part and an outside part, it was decorated with white christmas lights, pretty flowers, mason jars, and lovely center pieces that were each unique. There were two beautiful cakes, Alex's was Texas Rangers! There was very good tasting appetizers foods, drinks, and beer for all! I was also able to catch up with some of my good friends!

It was a beautiful wedding. I wish Tori and Alex the best. They are two of the sweetest and have an amazing love for each other and for life. Here are a few of the pictures I snagged... Remember I kind of suck at taking pictures and Cheryl Mav was not with me to make up for it!

Today was full of shopping in Flowermound with mom, Kaylee, and Kennedy. We pretty much shopped all day... it was a good day. I then ended the night playing a game called "Naked"(it is a version of charades) with the Davis-Tohlen family... Talk about a fun game and fun people! I also was able to see my Garlands! Lovely Saturday over here yall! Hope yall had a good one as well!

Here are a few of the I phone pictures I snagged from my sis from the wedding!

I dressed up yall... make up, heels, and well I didnt "do" my hair, but pretty good!




No comments:

Post a Comment