March 29, 2012

Fiona's Story

Today I was browsing my facebook feed which is full of many different rescue groups and I found a video that caught my eye. Every day there are many different videos or pictures of all different types of dogs that show up on my newsfeed, most are heart breaking, but this one was a story of hope. I watched the video and felt compelled to share it.

I wanted to share this video for several reasons, it provides hope, it shows love, and most of all it proves that it only takes one person to change someone's life. I am so grateful for all the people involved in this video. I am also so grateful for all of the people that do things like this every day and do not get recognized. Hearing stories like these remind me that we do live in a good, loving world.

No comments:

Post a Comment