March 9, 2012

So Pinteresting...

I am currently obsessed with Pinterest. It is a crazy cool website where you can catalog every thing that you ever would want to! I pretty much pin stuff every day... It may or may not be an addiction. 

You can also make your own boards. These boards categorize your cool finds... hello organization! :) Pinterest also allows you to follow your friends and you can see what cool things they are pinning. I currently have about 180 DIY projects to work on, 800 outfits (that I have yet to even think about finding), and also a complete idea about what my dream house will look like! 

I, of course, have a board that is dedicated completely my dog friends! :) This is my favorite board... This board also breaks my heart daily because I realize daily how amazing these animals are and how cruel people can be. 

Anyways, here are some of my favorite things that I have pinned recently! 

1. Dog hugs... One of the greatest things in this world 


2. I would like this book nook in my future house please. :) 



3. This is the tree skirt I want to make for Christmas this year. I should probably learn to sew first. 

4. Funny thing... Pinterest has a tutorial for that! 


5. Ok, if you want me to have this house I guess I will take it. 


6. Could not leave out this amazing story I found on Pinterest. 

This boy's family had to put their dog down because the pup was dying of cancer. The little boy went on to explain the purpose of dogs: “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?” The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”




No comments:

Post a Comment