March 1, 2012

It's March!

Well ladies and gents we have made it to March. This means spring is coming and days spent in the sun or the rain are almost here... Texas and Oklahoma do have quite a reputation for having crazy Spring storms... I pray that none are catastrophic, although north of us there has already been a bad storm. Spring time also means my Texas Rangers are back and I will be able to sit at a game and eat a ballpark hotdog with some of my most favorite people! Spring time also means that summer is just around the corner! Yay! I think everyone counts down to summer and in case you were wondering I only have 9 Tuesday and Thursday classes left of this semester! Praise God! :) 

I also decided that I am going to participate in the Fat Mum Slim photo challenge
I will update here randomly, but you can follow me daily on the I phone app Instagram at baileeh113
I hope you decide to join me and many of other bloggers in this challenge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment