May 4, 2013

Words

    Day 4: Favorite quote. I never really have just one favorite of anything... well scratch that, Pasados cheese dip will always be my most favorite. I have always loved quotes and sayings from every where. Sometimes the best sayings are written in graffiti on old trains. So, here are my favorite quotes and words to live by currently in this season of my life.


1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." NIV




1 Peter 5:7 is one of the very first Bible verses that I memorized. I constantly have to remind myself of this and continue to tell myself that He cares and He is in control daily. 

The quote by John Lubbock I found on Pinterest... surprise, surprise. I find it very fitting for my life. I often have a negative perspective... Maybe because I am an avid news watcher and every single thing on the news is depressing, or maybe because I just have see way too many things... not sure. But I have been trying to remind myself to be more positive. Cam (my fiance) is a huge optimist... He always sees the good in everyone and everything. I am trying to see the good in every day life... In the people who are rude. In the people who make mistakes. In everyone. 

The next two quotes I also found on Pinterest. Ann Voskamp has a book called "One Thousand Gifts" and I can not wait to read it. I am not sure if this quote is from that book or not, but it rocks either way. I often struggle with anxiety and worry. This is just another way of reminding me that the Great I Am has all the control. 



3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge! :)

    I really love the first quote you shared -- I think that's so true! I can be pessimistic, too, or think about all the negative possibilities without considering the positive. So much of life is a result of our perspective! Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those!! You have such an adorable blog, pretty lady!! Can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank yoU! You are too stinkin sweet!

      Delete