May 7, 2013

Fear

Day 7 of Blog Every Day In May: "the thing(s) I'm most afraid of". I read through several other ladies blog posts who have participated in this link up and found all the answers to be moving. Particularly Jen Russums... You need to go read it yall.

I am not going to be as deep as Jen... My brain is in finals mode. Also, it is just about to shut off... I stumbled upon this quote on Pinterest earlier this week and thought it was perfect for this topic.

"If you want to learn what someone fears losing, 
watch what the photograph."

So, naturally after reading this I went to my phone and looked through my pictures. I take tons of pictures of my dog... like every day. I have pictures of Little B, the boy I nanny. I have many pictures of Cam and him playing baseball. I have pictures of flowers. Quotes. Bible verses. Books.

I do not know if this quote holds true for everyone, but it does for me. I am afraid to lose my dog... my fiance... my job. Saying goodbye always sucks. There is never an easy goodbye. I am afraid of leaving my nanny job here in Oklahoma. I want Ben to always remember me, but I know he wont. I will be a distant memory and image. I also know it is my time to leave. This season that I have been in the past year, four years really, is ending. A new season will start. For that I am grateful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment