- Crowds... put me in a group of people and I become a jumbled ball of nerves.
- Shopping... unless I am shopping for Nike sweats, Christmas decorations, or kitchen things I could care less about walking into a store. I have never been a fan of shopping, mostly because I can NEVER find clothes that fit my body! To say that is annoying is an understatement.
- Walking into a room full of people. For example, a classroom... I will never ever be late simply because I can not walk into a room full of people.
- Public restrooms in general... If I can avoid using one I will.
- Being embarrassed or seeing other people get embarrassed.
- When parents yell or reprimand their children in public... there is a time and place for everything... I am not positive the middle of Walmart is the right place to tell your child you are going to whip them.
And with that.. I think I am done listing things that make me uncomfortable because this post is getting there...