February 27, 2012

Mondays...


I am completely aware that today is Monday, one of the most despised days of the week. I am trying to think of this Monday in a different light. I have tons of things to get done, however no where near the amount of stuff as other people. So, today I am choosing to be thankful. I am thankful that I am here on this Earth. I am thankful that I have things to do. I am thankful that I am loved. I am thankful that I am able to love. I am thankful that I am 20 years old. I am thankful that I am a college student. I am thankful that I am a daughter. I am thankful that I am a sister. I am thankful that I am a friend. To you, yes you, reading my blog. You are wonderful and beautiful. You can conquer anything and everything. I am thankful for you. 

This little girl is a perfect example of how we should all try to feel daily. 
She will definitely make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment