May 30, 2012

ABC's of me

So, while I was doing my daily blog stalking reading I came across my friend Bradey's post... You can check it out over here. She is the lucky gal married to Cam's oldest brother Coby! She posted the ABC's of her and I thought it was fun reading it. Hopefully yall find it at least a little amusing and not a complete waste of your time to read the ABC's of myself... I also invite you to join in on this ABC thing!


Age: 20... almost 21
Bed: Twin. The same twin sized bunk bed I have had since before I was born.
Chore I hate: Dusting... There is ALWAYS dust EVERYWHERE. You can never dust enough for it to all go away. Annoying
Dogs: Jinx, Roxi, Marley, and Deuce... Deuce is actually Cam's, but I like think of him as mine. :)
Essential start to your day: eating cereal... I literally crave cereal the second my eyes open.
Favorite color: this changes on a daily basis... Today I am loving the many shades of orange I have been seeing on pinterest.
Gold or silver: Silver... although I do like gold. I just feel like I can not pull it off.
Height: 5 foot nothing.
Instruments I play or have played: I have a guitar with my name on it... does that count as playing? I once thought I was going to be a musician.
Job title: Nanny/Swim Coach/Student/Dog lover (I wish I got paid for this) 
Kids: I have three of the cutest little nieces and nephews in the world... They are technically Cam's I also claim them as my own as well :)
Live: Texas/Oklahoma
Mom's name: Sherri... mama... mom... the B**** is back... JUST KIDDING if only you knew her! 
Nickname: B, Bai, Noodles, and beans (long story about how I got those two names)
Overnight Hospital stays: Kidney stones... yuck!
Pet Peeves: um... smacking, leaving things in the sink, overflowing trash cans, and people who do not know how to drive.
Quote from a movie: "A dog judges others not by their color or creed or class, but by who they are inside. A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his." -- Marley and Me by John Grogan
Right or Left handed: Right
Siblings: One awesome younger sister by blood... many by heart :) 
Time I wake up: around 8... soon it will be 6:45 and I will be the wicked witch of the west...
Underwear: using Bradey's answer and saying noneya.
Vegetables I dislike: an easier answer to this question would be which vegetables I DO like.
What makes you run late: If I watch the news or Good Morning America for too long. Or if I simply can not get myself moving... I rarely run late though. Kind of a freak about that.
X-rays I have had done: teeth, jaw, shoulder, stomach, foot/ankle.
Yummy food I make: I like to think all the food I make is yummy... I really enjoy my mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and french toast. Cam might have a better answer to that question.
Zoo animal: I love the giraffes mostly because they are so tall and awkward, completely opposite of my... at least the tall part ;). I also love the elephants. 




No comments:

Post a Comment