I love summer. It is my favorite season. I love the sun. I love the flowers. I love the time spent at the pool. I love the time spent with family and friends. I love the longer nights. I love the beautiful blue sky. I love the lake. I just love summer. I have big hopes and plans for this summer... They will probably not all get done, but I thought it would be fun to make a list. Ok, yes I may be a little crazy... I mainly just like lists. Lists make me feel more organized, at least in my own mind.
1. Attend Hot Yoga at least 3 times a week.
2. Run... This is a love/hate relationship. Mostly hate.
3. LC's Bikini Boot Camp. If I am not going to run I am going to make myself do this.
4. Study for the GRE.
5. Play with my dogs... all of them.
6. Lay at the pool.
7. Spend time with the fam.
8. Enjoy every day life.
9. Go to Disney World.
10. Lay on the beach with the Mavs & Os.
11. Find a house to rent in Edmond.
12. Read Read Read.
13. Take the GRE.
14. Dress up more.
15. Spend more time in His word.
16. Love life.
17. Watch baseball.
18. See Nickelback in concert.
19. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
20. Blog more.
21. Finish those half started crafts.
22. Apply to Grad School.
23. Go on date nights with Cam.
24. Stop. Drop. and DON'T worry.
25. Turn 21!