March 27, 2015

Arizona Part 2

Arizona sure can be beautiful! I have loved it there every time I have been and this trip did not disappoint. We traveled to AZ for baseball, but of course had to do some fun other things. The house was stayed in was unreal. It was in a double gated community and every house was huge and immaculate. The landscaping was gorgeous and I loved taking pictures of the flowers and smelling the rosemary bushes that lined the walkway. The sunsets were impeccable. Over all it was a peaceful and relaxing trip and I am already looking forward to the next one. 









We visited Watson Lake in Prescott, Arizona and it was gorgeous! The rocks and the water all blended into one and it was breathtaking. 






1 comment:

  1. Ah.... I would love to visit there sometime! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete