- I met THE ONE... no not Cam, he is my two and I was lucky enough to meet him in high school. My freshmen algebra professor is an angel... seriously. I plan on writing a whole post about this sometime, when the time is right.
- It is perfectly fine to look like a homeless person... actually the more homeless you dress the better.
- Sleeping in when it is pouring outside instead of going to class is ok... actually doing this will prevent many problems... like looking like a wet dog.
- Grades are not the end all, be all. Those people in the real world will not give a hoot about your 3.87 GPA. Promise.
- Making friends is important. Unfortunately I learned this lesson a little too late. Yes... this could be a whole post in itself too.
- Believe it or not learning to live like a "broke college student" is important... it also sucks. You will get used to it... Ramen noodles will never taste good.
- It is perfectly fine to eat cereal (fruit loops) for breakfast and dinner.
- Work hard. Nap Hard... I might have taken these words from Uncle Si.
- You can google just about every thing.
- It is ok to not know exactly what you want to do... that realization will come with time.
- Do not schedule 8 am classes... you will not go.
- Also do not schedule classes on Friday, if possible. I waited until the last semester to do this... why I have no idea? No class on Fridays is the best.
- Have fun. Enjoy it.
March 8, 2013
What I learned in College
Because it is my last semester of my undergraduate career I thought it was only fitting to write about what I learned during my 4 years of college. And I find it more fitting to write posts in bullet or numbered form... they just look better right?