March 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Engagement Pictures

      Cam and I had our pictures taken back in December... I have no idea why I never blogged about them. I love them. I loved our photographer and I can not wait for my bridals in May! We chose George Street Photography and Video as vendor and our personal photographer is Akisha... She rocks and has the same type of dog as us! Crazy huh... who knew there was another Deuce in Texas! 

We decided to take pictures at the baseball field at our former high school... mostly because it was close, but there is that sentimental factor there too. High school sweethearts and all. :) 

We also took pictures in Fort Worth at the Stockyards. We both were a little nervous about having our pictures taken, but it turned out being a lot of fun.  Here are some of our favorites. Enjoy the pictures... we love them!












No comments:

Post a Comment