January 2, 2016

Weeks 21 & 22

Week 21



Baby: Baby girl is the size of a Pomegranate. Her digest system is continuing to develop and she is manufacturing meconium for her first dirty diaper. She already has a lifetime supply of eggs, which is crazy. She is continuing to grow and is big enough for me and other people to feel her move.

Weight: I haven't weighed myself since we went to the doctor last week.

Symptoms: I have been feeling really great. I have moments of exhaustion, but I think that is just life. I can feel my belly stretch and am still getting used to all of that.

Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty well, got a new pillow for Christmas and am loving it. I haven't bought one of those pregnancy pillows, but I do sleep with three pillows total.

Cravings: I really like salty stuff and am a big fan of ranch.

Clothes: I bought some medium size sweatpants and they are much more comfortable than my regular pants. I also have been living in my leggings and am on the hunt for some more and some more tops to wear with them.

Random: I have been pretty moody these past few weeks. Not totally sure why, but one minute I will be happy happy happy and the next I will feel like the devil. My dad was able to feel her kick this week.




Week 22

Baby: Cambree is the size of a papaya. I can officially feel her move all across my body and not just one size. Her eyes and lips are more developed and she is looking less alien-like. She is sleeping in cycles of about 12 hours to 14 hours per day.

Weight: Still haven't weighed myself... I am sure I am up a few pounds, we go to the doctor Friday for the glucose test so I will have my stats updated for next week.

Symptoms: I have noticed that I get out of breath easier. I often struggle getting ready for bed and getting all my pillows and the dogs situated. I have noticed my veins on my legs behind my knees are more prominent, totally grosses me out and I am really missing my summer tan.

Sleep: I have a bit of a cold again so sleeping isn't going as well as I would like. I am not a mouth breather and it drives me nuts to have to breath that way, plus I wake up with a sore throat and that is not fun either.

Cravings: I don't think this answer has changed in a few months. Loving salty things still.

Random: We took our first trip to Colorado and I felt the baby kick all the time each day. Ally and Cheryl were able to feel her kick one evening. Deuce, our dog, was laying on my lap in the car and Cambree kicked him in the head, he looked at me like I was crazy and I just laughed. She's already getting her brothers used to her.




No comments:

Post a Comment