Technically today marks two years and two days since cam proposed, but I totally forgot about it until looking through pictures last night at my mother-in-laws while dog sitting.
So what have I have learned about Cam and myself since that day...
- Holy crap we looked like babies... no wonder people looked at me weird when I showed up with that rock on my left hand
- Relationships are full of happy times
- They are also full or trying times... for example on Wednesday, the 25th, Cam and I went to bed mad at each other. Why you ask? Because we kind of suck at communication and I am a
bitlot pessimistic and he's a dreamer. We have learned a lot and have a lot to learn about each other
- Oh yeah about that... we are the exact opposites when it comes down to reality vs. dreams. Yes, I have dreams and they line up with his dreams I just tend to fall more on the pessimistic and narrow-minded side of things where Cam is well on the other side of the universe
- He is truly my best friend
- He makes me laugh more than anything
- I know that he is going to make a great dad when the time comes to have our own babies... until then I love love love watching him with his nieces and nephews
- He can has a huge heart even though he pretends to not care and kind of be a butt head...
- He has a group of amazing friends
- Life with him is an adventure
- He sings in the shower... pretty much a different tune every night
- He's a cook and I am so not... I think its because cooking requires a mess and well I don't like messes
- I love growing up with him... Since we have been dating since I was 15 and he was 16 (or 17? I am not sure right now how old he was) we have really watched each other grow into the people we are today.
- I can't wait to see where our lives take us and the adventures that marriage continues to bring
- I love him more and more every day
These pictures were all taken by my mother-in-law after we left Disney World and headed to San Destin and stayed on 30A.
I am pretty sure this is when Cheryl told us to kiss... his response was this. Clearly he loves me