June 25, 2014

Maddyn Rae

One week ago our family welcomed a new baby girl into the world. Maddyn Rae Ocheskey is baby number 4 for the O's and niece number 4 of almost 5 for Cam & I.

I say almost because our other sister-in-law is due any day now with baby Tatum! 

Ally is my oldest sister-in-law and my coolest ;)... just kidding Mav girls I think you're pretty cool too! I introduced y'all to her over here.

Maddyn was born at Grapevine Baylor and delivered by the same surgeon that delivered her brother and sisters! She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 18 inches long

Maddyn Rae was just as precious as we had imagined and she will be loved fiercely for all of her days. I am so excited to watch this little girl grow up into a beautiful lady like her sisters. 

If there is anything in the world that can increase your baby fever exponentially it is being able to hold a beautiful, tiny, squishy baby girl! 



Crayton didn't know what to think about seeing his momma in a hospital bed and gown 








Proud big sisters and brother!

Team O



When you are the big brother and have spent
 all day in the hospital you turn crackers into toy guns.



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Thank you Bailee! Btw, she was 6'10 ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I knew that... I must have been multitasking and apparently failing.

    ReplyDelete