September 19, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

    What... It is already Wednesday again? How in the world did that even happen... Oh well I guess this makes us that much closer to Friday. Here is this weeks Wedding Wednesday post... I did not write last week because I just could not find the words... it was the whole 9/11 anniversary and I watched the Oklahoma news and that is never good news. But... I am back this week and ready to introduce you to the family I am going to be a part of! I am so blessed and excited... This is the immediate family... Cam is greek and also Southern therefore they have a fairly big family. I love everyone in their family, but I did not want to make this post forever long. I will say that he has THE cutest Paw Paw... I love me some grandparents and his Paw Paw does not disappoint. I may even do a whole blog post about him and my own Papa. :)

Meet the family- The Groom Addition

Cheryl- Future Mother-in-Law
She is the definition of love. She is THE original MRS. MAV.
Everyone loves her. She is always happy.
She is fun!
She has the biggest heart.
She has this unreal ability to always calm everyone's nerves.
She is the woman, wife, and mother that I want to someday be.

Jim- Future Father-in-Law
This is the original MR. MAV.
He is the best father to all of his kids and the few adopted ones... like myself, Josh, and Rodge... He is a strong and big hearted.
If you ever need advice just turn to him. He can always steer you in the right direction.
He is a great leader for his family.
I know Cam looks up to him so much.

Ally- Future Sister-in-Law
I introduced yall to this lovely lady in my bridesmaid post.
She's still amazing and I could say so many things about her.
I will stick with just a few...
She is the BIG sister that I have always wanted.
She has so much love for her family.
Someday I want to be as good of a mother as she is to her sweet three babes.

Coby- Future Brother-in-Law
Coby is the big brother.
Cam looks up to him in every way.
Coby is fun, loving, and smart.
He is always there for support.
All the Mavs have this quality...
He is also almost a daddy to a beautiful baby girl.
Baby A could you hurry up and make your appearance please!

Cory- Future Brother-in-Law
Cory is the life of every party.
He is the happiest soul you will ever meet.
Cory lightens up any room he walks into.
He also has one of the biggest hearts.
He is fun and hardworking.
You can always count on him to brighten up your day.

Randi- Future Sister-in-Law
I also introduced yall to this firecracker in my bridesmaids post.
She is beautiful inside and out.
Cory and Randi I think are the most alike... Both have that ability to light up a room.
She has the biggest and brightest smile.
She is the littlest sister.
Everyone loves her.

Jay- Future Brother-in-Law
Jay is Ally's lucky husband.
He is a great father to their 3 babes... not going to complain if yall make it 4 ;)
He is super funny and smart.
Jay is determined and hardworking.
He is a great coach to some very lucky kids at Everman.

Bradey-Future Sister-in-Law
Bradey is Coby's wife.
Bradey is a fellow Oklahoman.
She is sweet and kind-hearted.
She is southern... and I love it.
She is crafty and fun.
She shares the love of the Mavs with me.
She is also about to be a beautiful mommy to baby A!


From Left to Right...
Top: Cory, Coby, Jim, Cam, Jay
Bottom: Randi, Bradey, Cheryl, Me, Ally

This is the annual Mav Family Christmas PJ picture... 
This family knows how to have fun.
They are full of love... 
I cannot wait to be a part of this beautiful family for the rest of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment