September 5, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Engagement picture edition


   Even though we have been engaged for almost 3 months we still have not taken engagement pictures... Mostly because the first two months I was still in shock and awe.. I also did not want to die in the Texas heat during our engagement shoot. Incase you know nothing about Texas and the weather it has been 100 degrees and hotter basically since May. So, I have really been liking the fall engagement pictures I have been finding on pinterest. I know I want our pictures to be taken outside. I love the natural sun light. I also want baseball incorporated somehow and Deuce (our dog). I have no idea how well he will behave in pictures... but I want to try it! Here are some of my favorites from pinterest... Give me any of your suggestions! :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment