September 30, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness


     October is Breast Cancer Awareness month... I think raising awareness for all diseases is important. This one hits home for more than one reason. Breast cancer can be found in almost all families. There is probably not one of you who can say they have not known someone who has had the disease or knows someone who has. I am walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the cure for the second time this November in Dallas.

I will be part of the Sporting Pink team... You can read about up there on my The 3-Day tab... I am asking you to raise awareness this month by either supporting this great cause in any way that you can.

I am making it my goal to wear something pink every day of this month. Now, those of you that know me know that I do not own that many pink things. So, this will be a challenge, but I am accepting it! Please join me! At the end of the week I am going to post pictures of each day... Hope to see everyone participating in some way... Amy, Ally, Lisa, Bradey and baby A!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I think I own one pink shirt and it's a fuzzy's taco shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you have to wear that every day! :) I do not own 31 pink shirts.. so I am going to be counting socks and underwear, but there will be no pictures of that!

      Delete
  2. I like that challenge Bailee!! I am in...I think it will be lots of fun. Pictures to follow! It will be lots of fun! Good thing for me, I have LOTS of pink!

    ReplyDelete