August 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Meet My Bridesmaids
    I have to say I am one lucky girl... I have the most beautiful group of friends! Yes... I may be a little biased, but I bet you will agree with me. :) I love each of these ladies with all of my heart. They are all each so unique, but have one big thing in common, they are my best friendsSo, here you go world... Meet the most amazing group of ladies. 

Warning: this post is a bit wordy

Kennedy- Maid of Honor
Kenn is my little (almost 16-year old) sister. She will be happy I added that tid-bit about her age...  She is seriously the most kind-hearted little lady you will ever meet. Ever since she was a tiny little thing she has been this way. She is also actually not all that little... She is about a good 3 inches taller than me and I usually get asked if I am the little sister... Kenn is growing into a beautiful young lady and I am so proud to call her my sister and friend. Kenn teaches me a lot about life... She always has. She is a perfect mix of each member in my family.  I can not wait to see where God takes her in her journey... Well, actually I can. Kenn, I still think of you as that little 2 foot tall, blue eyed, blonde hair, talkative baby who followed me around everywhere... Stop growing shheessshh. 

Samantha- Bridesmaid
Sam has been my best friend ever since I walked up to her drive way when I was in first grade. She and her family had just moved to the big state of Texas from Pennsylvania and she brought her great sense of style with her... Definitely why we became bffs right away. :) She is a tall, beautiful, green-eyed, loud (in a good way), and hillarious woman. Yes, we are basically opposites. Sam and I have endless memories and stories. She is the girl I can always turn to. I am convinced that she was placed in my life so that we could better each other.  We have literally gone through every stage of life together so far and I am so glad that we are continuing our journey together

Hannah- Bridesmaid
Hannah and I have been best friends since freshmen year of high school. We met in our first year of cheerleading. We were both these tiny, little shy girls in the corner... ok, maybe that was just me. Anyways, we instantly connected and since high school we have been pretty inseparable. We both go to different colleges which makes friendship tough, but I feel like when we do finally get to see each other it is like we were never apart. Hannah is one of the most sarcastic people out there... which is hilarious. She is beautiful, loving, fun, and perfectly OCD just like me. We fit together really well and I am so glad she has been a part of me for so long. I am also so happy that she will continue to always be there for me and with me. 

Ally- Bridesmaid
Ally is Cameron's oldest sister. She is the strongest woman that I know. She is a elementary teacher (actually a first year PE teacher), a wife, a daughter, a sister, a mother, and most important a friend to everyone. She seriously has one of the biggest hearts. Ally is absolutely beautiful inside and out. She always has perfect advice and is always willing to make time for everyone. She does all of this while being the best mom to three amazing kids and also a rockstar wife to her lucky husband. I look up to Ally so much. I am so grateful that God has set it up in a way that I will actually be able to call her my sister. I hope that I will be able to be half as good of a mother, wife, and friend as she is one day.
Ally is the second from the left... 
p.s. These are the SISTERS!

Randi- Bridesmaid
Randi is Cam's youngest sister. She is also another amazing Mavroulis lady. Those Mavroulis' sure know how to raise 'em. :) Randi is the happiest girl on Earth. She has the biggest smile and it can brighten anyone and everyone's day. Even though Randi is younger than me, not by much, I have learned so many things from her. She has a huge heart that is truly chasing after God. Whichever man he has picked for her is one lucky guy. Randi is the girl that you want in your life all day, every day. She shines His light and she shines it bright. I can not wait to officially be her sister

Sarah T.- Bridesmaid
Sarah and I have been friends for a long while. She too was a part of the Newarkian neighborhood. Sarah is the sweetest, soft-spoken, Godly woman that I know. I look up to Sarah in many different ways. She sets an amazing example of what a Godly wife looks like. Sarah also is so funny and we can tell lots of good stories about her crazy brother. She currently lives in Galveston with her med-school hubby and I am really wanting them to move back home already. Sarah is the girl that I can always turn to for calming and heart-warming advice. I am so grateful that she will always be a part of my life no matter where she is. She also shares my immense love of dogs and sunflowers. :) 

Priscilla- Honorary Bridesmaid
Priscilla and I have been friends ever since we were picked to be each others "sister" in middle school cheerleading. Priscilla also came with me to OSU... we both left our hearts in Texas so we soon returned. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She is a smart, determined, and caring person. She will do anything for anyone. She bakes a mean cake, this is good and bad. If you live with her she will in fact make you gain at least 5 pounds. Priscilla is a great friend and I am very grateful that we had extended out friendship into adulthood. 

Sarah G.- Honorary Bridesmaid
Sarah is Sam's older sister... also meaning she is mine and Kenn's oldest sister. Sarah has always been there. She is the most level-headed, calm, caring, and determined woman I know. Sarah has always been the "older sister" figure to Sam, Kenn, and I and now that we are older I am truly grateful for her. I have learned so much from her throughout the years. She has always been there and we have tons of memories and I am sure she has embarrassing stories she can tell you about Sam and I... we will just not speak of those. :) I am so thankful for Sarah and her wisdom. She is the most loving person and we are all lucky to have her in our lives. 
Sarah is on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment