June 18, 2012

Throwback Thursday

    Lately on Istagram I have noticed that every Thursday people post throwback pictures. I decided that I wanted to join in on the fun so I have found a few awesome pictures from the good ol days. I believe I had the greatest childhood and I am not ready to give that up yet... So I use these pictures and people dogs to reminisce with. Please join me and lets have a "Throwback Thursday" Party! 



 I apparently was really good at modeling board games in a flower swim suit. 

I have always loved dogs.




    This sweet puppy was given to my on my 5th birthday. Yes, I know best birthday present EVER! Her name was Tesa and she was the sweetest dog I have ever met and I am so blessed that I was able to call her mine. :) She is now playing under the Rainbow Bridge with many other amazing dogs and animals.




No comments:

Post a Comment