March 1, 2016

Life Lately

Well time has been flying by. I don't even know what exactly I have done with my time these past few months, but it sure has gone by quickly.

So to catch y'all up on life happenings I wanted to share some snippets. We are going to be 32 weeks Friday and I can't even wrap my mind around how fast this pregnancy is flying by.

As of February 27th Cam and I have been in this house a full year!

Cam surprised me for Valentines with two one week old Pygmy/Nigerian Dwarf goats



Proud goat grandparents


We named them Willie and Merle and they have been so much fun.

Sometimes we let our 5 year old nephew drive us home from church. 
Uncle Cam is the coolest.

I was set this picture the first weekend we had the goats... yes they are bottle fed babies and Cam's method of choice was to feed them in our kitchen sink. 

I attended the If Gathering with my mother in law and it was awesome!

We had family over for Super bowl Sunday and the goats were a huge hit with the kids. 
I don't think Braelynn let them get out of her sight. Love her tender heart!


These babies are growing so fast. This is Tatum's kiss face.

Love that sassy thing!

I can't even imagine how special it is going to be to have one of my own! 


We have our first spring blooms in the yard. 



3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you are basically 33 weeks now. I am sure you're enjoying it! It does go by super quick, huh?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! SO FAST! Yes, I have been lucky to have an easy pregnancy with very few pains or issues! But, seriously so so fast!

      Delete