November 19, 2015

Weeks 15 & 16

Week 15



Baby: Girlfriend is now the size of an orange. She can move her joints and limbs now and she averages at about 2.5 ounces and 4 inches long.

Weight: I am officially up two pounds. We went to the doctor Friday and I weighed in at 102 lbs.

Symptoms: I have felt great this week. I have had the itch to organize all the things, which I go through almost every year during this season so I am not sure that is officially "nesting".

Sleep: I still fall asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow and I haven't even been all that busy these days. I haven't worked on the house much, besides the daily cleaning schedule. I guess I do chase my dogs around every day. We can't seem to keep Griffey in the back yard and he now leaps over the fence like a deer.

Cravings/Aversions: I have been a big fan of the Pillsbury sugar cookies that are out at every holiday. I bought pumpkin ones and devoured them in short of time so I went to the store and they have Christmas ones out!

Clothes: Some of my most favorite sweats pants and pajama pants are getting too tight. I am trying to wait it out because I know the mediums will be so long on my, but I guess I won't be able to wait much longer. I officially had to unbutton my jean pants on the way to work the other day, they were way too tight.

Random: Baby girl is still nameless! But, I kind of love when Cam refers to her as baby girl. He started calling me baby girl not too long ago, but I have all the heart eyes when he calls her that. I have finished out our registery for all the essentials and I am anxious to start receiving and buying all the teeny tiny things! I get  weekly emails from Baby Center and one email was about receiving a breast pump that would be covered by your insurance. I researched it a little bit and decided to go ahead and apply and see what they said. I was approved and just accepted the Medela breast pump start pack and it is supposed to be shipped to us in the coming weeks. I almost forgot! I officially felt the baby move. I am not sure what she was doing, but I was laying in bed one morning deciding if I wanted to get up yet and I felt little twinges on the left part of my stomach.

Doctor's Visit: The doctor visit went will this week. Due to the abnormality in my gene testing Cam had to have his blood tested, but we haven't received those results. As mentioned earlier, I am up two pounds. My blood pressure was normal 114/64.


Week 16





* I sent this to all of the sisters because I was kinda freaking out

Baby: Baby girl is the size of an avocado and Sunday she decided to show herself. I felt so big all day long. Baby girl can hear my voice now and she is growing hair, lashes, and eyebrows! I suspect she will have a lot of hair because Cam and I both came out with tons of dark hair. She is 4.6 inches long and 3.5 ounces.

Weight: This is the same as week 15, still up 2 pounds.

Symptoms: Pregnancy brain is real. I can't seem to remember much of anything if I haven't written it down or put it in my phone. It has been driving me crazing. I am still experience the opposite of glowing skin. I have felt pretty emotional this week. I may have snapped at Cam more than a few times unfortunately and felt the need to cry over the littlest things.

Sleep: Getting up to pee once a night. Some nights this week I was able to stay asleep, but was basically about to burst once morning rolled round. I mostly didn't want to get up because Griffey was still asleep and that pup wears me out letting him out in the night. He thinks he has to go everywhere I go most of the time, which is cute and not so cute at 3 am.

Cravings: Still on a sugar cookie kick. I also can't get enough french fries. When does the craving of healthy fruit kick in?

Clothes: This hasn't changed this week.

Random: I can't wait to feel the baby move more prominently. I also can't wait to see her little face on the ultra sound in a few weeks.

Doctor's Visit: We head back to the doctor in three weeks for the gender scan. We will be able to "officially" see that she is in fact a she. The blood test is 99.9% accurate so I am not expecting any surprises here. I am also anxious to hear that we are clear on all the other blood tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment