But, it is June already which means summer is officially here! We are ready for the sunshine, the lakes are full, cook outs, and spending too much time at the pool. Speaking of lakes... Y'all our lake is over capacity now. It hasn't been this full since 2007, it is actually still closed to all boating and extracurricular traffic to avoid flooding homes. The mosquitos are loving the swamp grounds and my legs are not. I am hoping the mosquitos tone down on their excitement to bite, because I am not trying to look like I have chicken pox.
Our summer will be packed full I am sure, but I wanted to write down some of my goals for the summer.
Summer 2015 Bucket List
- Finish painting the kitchen cabinets & put all our stuff in them!... this is close to being done and I am SO excited.
- Install subway tile backsplash in the kitchen.
- Install new lighting.
- Build mini farm table.
- Finish building pallet chair.
- Eat tons of peaches from our peach tree.
- Cook a homemade pizza on the grill.
- Go to the lake... we live there now so I plan on making this a daily thing.
- Get a tan!
- Get a job.... applying for teaching jobs. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
- Read for fun.
- Celebrate 2 full & fun years of marriage
- Renovate the guest bathroom.
- Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.
I am so excited for this Summer and hope to document every part of it. Hope everyone has a great first weekend of unofficial summer!