September 3, 2014

So long summer

The start of September marks the unofficial beginning of fall and cooler weather. Saturday morning I woke up and could smell fall in the air. We watched college game day and then spent the whole day on the lake. It was a perfect holiday weekend and unofficial end to summer.

This summer was one for the books. I thought last summer was pretty spectacular, but this year was kind of perfect. I am usually really bummed to see summer go, but I guess with age you grow to welcome the 80 degree weather and say see you later to the 100s. I can't wait to put up my fall decor... I actually tried to do that last Sunday, but I can't find it. Bummer guess I need to buy some more :) 

Anyways... this summer a good one. It was relaxing and fun and full of laughter. And because no blog post is complete without pictures here is how we celebrated our weekend.

Big Paw Paw & Tatum

Tatum spent her Saturday at the pool with my baby hog of a sister




I managed to take two pictures of this little bit at family dinner on Monday night. 
She is too cute for words and it was hard to take my eyes off of her. 

Having nieces & nephews is the best! Love those little babies (and the big ones)!


So long summer you were good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment