July 25, 2014

1 Year Anniversary

I can't believe it has been one whole year since Cam and I said "I do". Our wedding day was just as perfect as I had ever dreamed of it being. My most favorite memory and comment that I get about our wedding day is that everyone was so happy and it was truly a day of joy and celebration. I love looking through all of our pictures of the guests because you can see the joy on their faces.

I remember waking up the morning of our wedding day to my sister bring me Fruit Loops in bed and being completely at peace. I was not nervous or anxious I was just happy and calm. It was a wonderful day and I know that it could not have happened without all of our friends and family.

Our wedding day is a day I will cherish forever and look forward to sharing our story with our kids and grandkids in the future. 





Our first year of marriage has not been without struggles. We have grown in love and each other. I can truly say I love Cameron more today than I did a year ago. We have learned so much about each other as a couple and as individuals. I am proud to call Cameron my husband and would not want to do life with anyone but him.

 Cameron Garner Mavroulis I love you and can not wait to see what our second year of marriage brings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment