Long time no blog?... Been busy around these parts. Turns out wedding planning is no joke and the money professional wedding planners get paid is well earned. That is for sure! But... I have some exciting news. One of my blog friends, Mariah, has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Honestly, I had no idea what it what at first. After reading through Mariah's post I have learned that it is an award for blogs with under 200 followers and the goal is to showcase all the new bloggers to the big blog world! Other fellow nominees are able to nominate bloggers as well.
To nominate your fellow bloggers:
1. acknowledge the blog that nominated you
2. tell 11 facts about yourself
3. answer 11 questions the nominating blogger created
4. list blogs with less then 200 followers that you believe deserve this award
5. post 11 questions for them
6. notify them they have been nominated
AND! You CAN NOT nominate the blog that nominated you
So, here are my answers to the questions that Mariah posted for me!
11 Questions for Bailee:
1. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks?
-If it is cold out I go with the White Chocolate Mocha. When it is hot, so about over half of the year in Texas, I stick with an Iced Caramel Machiatto.
2. What is your favorite book and why?
-This is tough one... My favorites change almost daily, but I recently read The Fault in Our Stars. It was fantastic, sad, and really put things into perspective. I started and finished it in one day. If you want to read it you should prepare yourself to not be able to do anything else that day and have some Kleenex.
3. Why did you start blogging?
-I started this little blog because I wanted a way to journal my daily or weekly adventures in a fun way. Also, I had been a chronic blog stalker :)
4. How many siblings do you have?
-I have 1 sweet little sister. In less than two months I will be gaining 3 sisters and 3 brothers. Pretty awesome huh?
5. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
-If I could go anywhere in the world with Cameron it would be Greece. His family is Greek and I know he would love it, not to mention its beautiful. If I could go anywhere in the world with my mom it would be to travel Europe, specifically Italy.
6. Do you have any nicknames and how did you get them?
-B, bay, Noodles... I think that is about it. I was given all these fantastic and original nicknames when I was much younger. Noodles is from my best friends Sam and Sarah... Maybe I looked like a noodle when I was young? Not really sure.
7. What is one quality you admire most in others?
-Faith. Sometimes you come across people that have such strong faith that it makes you want to be a better version of yourself. I try to keep myself with these people daily.
8. Would you ever go sky diving?
-Yes, but only if I was able to talk my dad into it. He was a daredevil when he was younger... I know dad, I have heard some of your crazy stories from Gram. He tries to tell me he is too old for those kinds of things now.
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What do you do in your spare time other then blog?
-Watch baseball, read, lay in the sun, play with the dogs, and hang out with family.
11. What is the one thing you keep in your house at all times?
-Candles and chapstick. I am addicted to chapstick and to a yummy smelling house.
Children of Hope
Just Me Lisa Marie
This Life is All Mine
11 Questions from Bailee:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What is your favorite time of year?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. What is your favorite thing about where you live?
6. If you could do anything in the world what would it be?
7. What is your biggest dream? Dream big!
8. Should you have a big wedding ceremony or elope?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite book?
11. Who is your role model and why?
Okay. Now your turn! I am excited to read the responses! Thank you again Mariah for nominating me for this award!