June 8, 2013

If you need me...

    If you need me this next week I will be here.



Camping.

I am most excited about the quality time I will be having with my books and the sun. Oh yeah... and the countless hours of entertainment that will be provided by the Mav and O family! :) Could not be more blessed to be marrying into this family! They even invite me on their family trips when Cam is not going to be able to make it. 

I will hopefully be back in a week with a tan, some books checked off my list, and some pictures.

My dad surprised me with the new Nikon Cool Pix AW110 for graduation. It is waterproof, shockproof, freeze proof (basically Bailee proof). This camera also has built in WiFi and GPS so I can know exactly where I took the pictures! I have used in my back yard and look how clear these pictures are! I can not wait to use the camera while we are camping at what is supposed to be "one of the prettiest state parks in Texas"!

Here is my demo of the pics... My mom and I gave the dogs a bath in the back yard. Roxi, the bulldog, loves the camera but my bullmastiff is a bit camera shy... or just a fan of the shade! :) 





Roxi... she has a gem of a personality. 



2 comments:

  1. HA! Roxi is the cutest ever! And look at her in that last pic striking a supermodel pose... love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a mess! Always has had the biggest personality.

      Delete