April 4, 2013

I work out...

       Remember that time I told you I was going to start actually doing physical activity that did not involve walking to the kitchen... well I finally did that. Yep. I completed work out #1 of the 30 Day Shred! So, yeah it took me approximately 18 days to actually make myself do it. The main point is that I DID IT! 

Now... I AM going to finish this 30 day shred thing and hopefully look rockin for my bridal pictures on May 15th. I am also going to try to eat a bit healthier... not anything crazy. I am the worlds pickiest eater and yes I plan on working on this sometime, but lets be real. I can only do one thing at a time. 

I also plan on throwing in some yoga every now and then. I am a big fan of yoga, but have to resort to DVDs or online videos... if anyone would like to open a yoga studio that does not cost an arm and leg I will be your first customer! :) 

Well... that is my update. I am off to watch Grey's Anatomy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment