April 10, 2013

I Can't Believe...


I can't believe... there are only 3 more weeks of class left. 

I can't believe... Cam has only 3 more weeks of scheduled baseball games. 

I can't believe... it is 30 degrees and there is a winter weather 
advisory today,yesterday it was 80 degrees people. 


I can't believe... I am getting married to my best friend in less than 4 months. 


I can't believe... I went to Texas and did not eat at Posados.

I can't believe... I am going to have to say bye to the P family and little B.

I can't believe... there are so many sweet puppies and older dogs in shelters... 
I think every home needs a the love of a dog!






2 comments:

  1. So I just finished writing a healthy eating post on my blog and then read your neat post which includes I can't believe...I went to Texas and did not eat at Posados. My family LOVES Posados! I'll have to think about how to fit eating there into my healthy heart plan! I'm sure they have great salads, but their chicken tacos with cilantro is our favorite! It has been so long, that I have forgotten exactly what they call it.

    Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I hope you keep writing! You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I will have to checl out your healthy eating post... I could use some help in that area.

      Delete