January 23, 2012

Inspire

If you know me at all you know that I have a huge passion for animals, specifically dogs. For as long as I can remember my house has had dogs in it and I have always had a huge love for them. I have always had a dream to help animals, but until recently I have kept this dream in the back burners of my mind. I think that this pull that I am feeling on my heart is there to remind me about my dreams. However, I have no idea what I am supposed to do about this pull. So I have been researching and just looking around at stuff and I came across an amazing blog and rescue group that was founded by a young girl. I felt like this was screaming "HELLO! you can do this"! Now, I do not want to get too ahead of myself. I have no way of starting my own rescue now, so I am determined to do other things that will be helpful to the rescues that are already out there!

Her name is Ashley and she is basically the definition of inspire, her picture should be next to that word in the dictionary. The rescue group can be found here. I encourage yall to sit down and read her story. She is courage and strength and she has brought her dreams to life. She is hope, love, determination, and life. She has inspired me to do everything and anything that I can. I have recently filled out volunteer forms at a couple rescue organizations here in Edmond. :) I am excited to see what will play out in my future. I want to help in all the ways I can. I know I do not have much, but what I do have is heart and passion. I know this post is not super organized and it is basically a big mess of jumble, but that is how my mind is working right now. :)

Here are some pictures of the dogs she has rescued. She has given them hope and love that none of them ever imagined having.





I hope you enjoyed these pictures of only some of the dogs she has rescued. So, go read her blog!! I will keep you updated on my volunteering adventures! :) I also encourage you to do any little thing that you can to help. There are tons of rescue groups out there and each one of them need all the help they can get. I have found a few in the Fort Worth area (thank you Google), including the Humane Society of North Texas and the Guardian Angels Animal Rescue. Love yall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment