September 13, 2013

The Wedding: Getting Ready Part 2

    So, I left off at the hotel... Shortly after the photographer arrived the girls got into their dresses and everyone finished up hair and make up. We were set to arrive at the Chapel at about 4:30 and meet the boys for our "First Look".

The Northeast Wedding Chapel has a gorgeous brides room so I really wanted to document putting my dress on in there.

I absolutely love everything that my photographer captured... I am really really anxious and ready to see our video! The expressions of my family and loved ones are so special and perfect. I love reliving this beautiful day each time I look at these pictures. All pictures were taken by George Street Photo and Video.








Those faces... I love them! The coolest part about looking back at these pictures is seeing the absolute love pouring from the expressions of my dearest friends. 





This was a little pocket with a lucky 2013 penny sewn inside. 
My Aunt Pam gave it to me. 


I was showing him my Papa's shirt sewn into my dress.

My gram

My Papa... The love I have for those two is immeasurable. 


While we were waiting my precious sister-in-law asked if she could say a prayer... 
How did I get so blessed?



Next up: The First Look!


1 comment: