January 18, 2013

The Last Semester

    It has finally come... Spring semester 2013. This will be the LAST semester of my undergraduate career. I literally can not wait until May 10th. I do not actually know if I will make it to May 10th. This semester is going to be by far the most difficult semester that I have ever had. 12 hours of class... the hardest psych classes offered at UCO... 25 hours of work... Oh and have a life and watch Cam play his last season of baseball.

Let's just say this semester is going to be glorious. This semester is also going to be a pain in the rear end. BUT... this semester is going to be great. I am engaged to the love of my life... I am going to watch him play his last season of baseball. I will be the little one in the stands every game by myself. I will be that one who looks like she's a little too into the game. I am that girl who is super duper proud of her boy!

Anyways... I finally ordered our Save the Dates. I hope we can get those sent out ASAP. I also hope to talk about more wedding stuff with yall... I am not positive I will have time to blog or that the posts I do put together will make any sense... but I am going to try! I also am going to ask that yall all send good thoughts to the admissions office at TWU and UNT... girlfriend needs to be accepted to the School Psych program at TWU!

Here is to a great LAST semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment