January 8, 2013

2013

    Welcome 2013!

     I have been neglecting this little blog of mine lately... I just felt that with all of the things happening in the world I did not need to chime in with my 2 cents. I felt like I needed time to reflect and be thankful for the good in the world. For a while there I was not sure there was actually any good in the world. The horrific, unimaginable events that happened in Newtown, CT. rocked the world. I watched every second of the news shows and reports about that tragedy and I just felt so sad for that town and for the whole world.

I was reflecting on the lives that were lost... those little people may have been the ones to change the world. They are changing the world. I am thankful for them. This event made me reflect on everything in my life. Sometimes we take things for granted... I really wish we didn't, but we are human. I have been trying to be in the moment and just enjoy time spent with my loved ones.

Oh and there was that little thing called CHRISTMAS! Yes Christmas came and went way too fast. I had a fantastic Christmas and I can not wait for next year! :) It will be Cam and I's first married Christmas!!

New years came and went also... Oh and I went to Colorado with the Mavs and Os. We gained a new sister-in-law! We had many laughs and created many new memories. I also gained about 10 new bruises thanks to falling on the ice on the slopes. In case you don't snowboard and you are thinking about it... just be ready to fall. Try to aim for the soft powder.

Anyways here are some of my most favorite moments from 2012... it was a great one and I can not imagine how wonderful 2013 will be! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment